I/O Module Mounting Board, RS-422A/485
- Type of module: extension
- Interface: RS422A / RS485
- An RS-422A/485 Option Board can be mounted to an Option Board slot on
the CPU Unit. With a CPU Unit with 30, 40 or 60 I/O points, either Option Board slot may be used.
- When mounting an Option Board, first remove the slot cover. Grasp both of the cover’s up/down lock levers at the same time to unlock the cover, and then pull the cover out.
- Then to mount the Option Board, check the alignment and firmly press it in until it snaps into place.